Water Restoration Services in Marietta, Georgia
Do you need water restoration services in Marietta?
Water restoration services in Marietta and the threats that make it necessary to have the phone of such a company always at hand. Water is a tremendous natural force that annually causes significant harm to homes and businesses across the US (estimated losses for 2022 are $14 billion). This is particularly true for states like Georgia, with an increased risk of flooding. With its nearly 61 thousand residents, Marietta is one of the major population centers in Cobb County, Ga. A significant commercial and social center in the Atlanta Metro Area. It’s therefore of the utmost importance that the residents and businesses of this wonderful community are protected from the damage that water and flooding cause. Water and floods can pose a serious health risk to humans, spreading molds and bacterial infections.
What are the most common causes of water damage?
- Water damage caused by hurricane, storm, tornado or other weather disaster.
- Damage caused by landslides, mold growth, sediments accumulated after a flood.
- Water damage caused by burst pipes, damaged water heaters, leaks and other plumbing problems.
- Damage caused by problems with the property’s sewer system. Clogged toilets, tubs or sinks.
- Damage aftermath flooded basement.
- Water damage following fire suppression efforts (automatic sprinklers, fire hoses, etc.).
How can you reduce the damage before getting professional help?
When flooding is already a fact, there are several important measures you could take to reduce the damage before our specialists arrive:
- Turn off the water to your home (if necessary). Usually the main water shut-off valve is located near your water meter
- Turn off the power to the affected areas of your property.
- Disconnect the power to affected areas. Electronics and electric appliances also should be unplugged and removed from the impacted area.
- Take away any moveable furniture and other objects (but only if that is possible and safe).
- Any water damage as well as personal losses should be documented.
Smfirewatermold.com offers emergency water damage restoration services to entire Atlanta Metropolitan Area.
What are the main phases of the water damage restoration process?
Inspections and damage evaluation
Following a water loss, whether caused by a broken pipe or a severe weather, the first thing to do is a thorough examination of the property to look for dangers and early damages. Water in excess can be dangerous, especially when there are electric lines. A restoration firm can analyse the situation quickly, make a plan for removing the water and repairing the damage, and knows what dangers and problems to check for.
After developing a strategy, the water removal procedure is started. This process makes it possible to quickly and effectively eliminate water from your house or place of business. Residential and commercial water restoration firms like ours use portable flood pumps, high-volume water vacuums tech, and water elimination tools to get rid of liquid fast and effectively.
Drying and moisture control
Our restoration team will start this procedure when the unwanted water has been eliminated from a location. While humidity may cause a mold growth and microbial development, that’s an essential precaution to take in the meantime to safeguard your house or business office. To dry and remove moisture from area, we use air blowers, dry vacuum pumps and other specialist tools.
Disinfecting, cleaning, and odor elimination
Once the area has dried, the next step is to clean, disinfect, and freshen the surfaces as well as any personal belongings. Storm water is likely to smell bad and may include hazardous bacteria. All items will be cleaned and disinfected by the emergency restoration experts using eco-friendly and secure products. Our company provide a scent removal service for personal possessions to help preserve valuable objects.
For significantly damaged houses or workplaces, the last phase is the restoration. Compromised plasterboards/walls may be fixed or replaced, new flooring may be put down at this stage. The installation of new doors and furniture, plumbing, electricity, and other fixings are examples of further renovation that could be made at this stage.
Call us NOW and get 15% Off for all our water damage and plumbing services: 470 435-4377
Water Damage Restoration Services in Atlanta Metro Area
(If you don’t see your city, don’t worry. Our company serves the entire Atlanta metropolitan area)